Strategic Business Unit Manager Jobs, Jobs In Mombasa
Our client is currently hiring for the above-mentioned position. The ideal candidate must be experienced in transport/tyre industry. The position requires a candidate conversant with Mombasa region.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the key result area of the successful candidate will be managing the entire business area assigned to him. This involves attaining and exceeding the sales and collection targets. They must also have excellent customer relations.
- Managing a team of sales development managers (SDMs) with individual targets.
- Steering the sales planning process and integrating it with other functions in production, finance and distribution to create an effective product delivery chain.
- Charged with the responsibility of ensuring that systems and strategies are put in place and applied in order to achieve the set target of the entire unit.
- Developing an effective distribution system in order to reduce turnaround and lead time for improved performance of various market segments.
- Maintaining product and brand leadership through an excellent and structured after sales product and service.
- Maintaining and establishing strong business relationships with all stakeholders.
- Looking for growth areas in order to steer the company to the next level with clear focus on the market needs.
- Preparation of the monthly SBU reports.
- Forecasting and planning on our regional customer tyre needs to ensure that we have adequate stocks to meet the same.
- Visiting the customers from time to time to get a personal feedback on our products and services and identify areas that we may need to improve on.
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience (1-2 of which must be either as a branch or regional manager or a senior sales person in medium size corporate company, having worked for a transport company is an added advantage )
- Strong management Skills.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Computer literate.
- Valid driving licence.
- Technical and basic Tyre Knowledge is an advantage.
- Customer service skills
- Administrative skills
- Debt collection skills.
- Management of staff
- Preparation of management reports.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong Finance background is an added advantage.
- Product marketing.
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and current or Last gross pay salary. (Strategic Business Unit/Mombasa Post-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days. Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.