Sub-County Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, Murang’a County Jobs
JOB GROUP ‘Q’
- Coordinating the management and supervision of the general administrative functions in the Sub-County unit;
- Developing policies and plans;
- Ensuring effective service delivery;
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies, plans and delivery of services;
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service;
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community;
- Maintaining the Sub County public service;
- Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board under section 86.
- Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Working experience of not less than ten (10) years in administration or management;
- Have qualifications and knowledge in administration or management;
Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity.
How To Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed HERE. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business Thursday 17th October 2019
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer