Our client is a duty free retail store who are seeking for cashier who will be tasked with assisting customers in the in-store check-out process.
- Operate and manage the register one is assigned to for the duration of their shift.
- Count the money at the start and the end of the shift to ensure they have the amount they should.
- Ring up the items customers are buying.
- Enter any additional discounts or coupons when prompted.
- Help customers through the payment options available.
- Assist the customers in bagging their groceries as need arises.
- Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the supervisor. The cashier should also be able to respond to questions by the customer.
- Certificate or diploma in any business related course with a major in accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience as a cashier.
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable and efficient
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must provide a certificate of good conduct
How to Apply