Principal Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, REA Jobs
REA 4 (1 Post)
The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation, (formerly, the Rural Electrification Corporation ) a state corporation established under the Energy Act, 2019, is mandated to enhance provision of electricity in the rural areas of the country as well as develop, manage and promote the use of renewable energy in Kenya.
- Assist in providing secretariat services to the Disposal Committee;
- Coordinating periodic stock taking, control, audit and interpreting the reports;
- Consolidating periodic stores returns;
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of the Board’s assets;
- Coordinating preparation and management of inventory control register;
- Implementing inventory and assets management techniques and approaches;
- Developing and overseeing implementation of asset management systems;
- Monitoring implementation of asset acquisition and disposal plans;
- Maintaining assets register, transfer and valuation;
- Reviewing of Supply Chain Manual;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of an up-to-date assets database; and
- Complying with Procurement Act.
- Served in the grade of Senior Supply Chain Management Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Procurement and Supply Chain Management; Purchasing and Supplies Management; Supply Chain Management; Procurement and Contract Management; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Procurement and Logistics Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree relevant field;
- Have Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than three (3) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Have Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Have full membership to a professional body; and
- Have demonstrated outstanding professional competence in supply chain management work;
- Demonstrate values of governance as provided in the Constitution of Kenya;
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Visit The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website for the full details of the job descriptions, minimum requirements and requisite work experience for each position.
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form which should be obtained in the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website and send the same in soft not scanned to the Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 30th April, 2019.