Supply Chain Management Assistant III Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Economics Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Busia County Jobs
Job Group ‘H’
- Issuing and receiving stores;
- Assisting in stock taking;
- Preparation and maintenance of records.
- Must have a Kenya Certificate Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C-(Minus) with a minimum of C- in Mathematics and English or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification.
- A diploma (CIPS) in Supplies Management
- Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Assistant IV or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum, period of three (3) years
- An advanced certificate in Supply Chain Management from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution
- Must be a registered member from Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM)
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 14th June, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400