Manager – Supply Chain Management Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Procurement Jobs, KRA Jobs
Responsible for Strategic and Tactical Sourcing, Contract Administration Vendor Management and Supply Chain Services. The ideal candidates will be able to perform key procurement and supplies activities across various categories of spend in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act 2015.
- Develop and execute procurement and supplies strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Understands cost models and associated financial and commercial concepts and how they impact contract terms and conditions and resulting supplier behaviours.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirement documentation
- Prepare the Annual Procurement and Disposal Plans.
- Administration of the Enterprise Resource System ( ERP)
- Craft Negotiation Strategies and close deals on optimal terms
- Assess, Manage and Mitigate Risks.
- Ensure a strong system of internal controls is observed and make recommendations on improvement where necessary.
- Co-ordinate Internal approval and maintains contract records and files
- Degree in Procurement and Supplies or business related studies
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Professional Diploma in Supplies Management
- Qualified Practitioner registered with KISM
- Experience in working with sourcing and vendor management software
- 7 years’ experience in Procurement & Supplies with 3 years being at a Supervisory/ Management position in a service organisation
- Strong collaborative skills with high integrity.
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Interest in market dynamics and possess a business sense
- Good Negotiation and Networking skills.
- Solid Judgement and Decision Making Skills
- Excellent Planning and Organisational Skills.
How to Apply