Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, PCPB Jobs
Job and Person Specifications
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre for graduate employees. An officer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
- Sourcing for goods, works and services as per the procurement law;
- Raising purchase orders for goods and services for approval;
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services;
- Maintaining and updating a list of prequalified suppliers;
- Assisting in undertaking market surveys
- Ensuring safe custody of all procurements records;
- Carrying out internal monitoring and evaluation of stores usage;
- Inventory and stock control;
- Opening, evaluation and recommending awarding of tenders;
- Following up payment of suppliers of goods and services;
- Coordinating disposal of stores and equipment; and
- Conducting procurement market survey to ensure the Board obtains value for money.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement & Supplies Management, Business Administration, or other relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Member of professional body either KISM or CIPS;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Key Competencies and skills
- Planning skills
- Communication and reporting skills
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
How To Apply
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their applications by hard copy giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V., copies of certificates, national ID and testimonials and addresses of three referees.
The applications should be addressed to:-
The Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary
P.O. Box 13794-00800
Applications should be received on or before 29th October, 2019.
Pest Control Products Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, those from marginalized and minority communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.