Supply Chain Officer Jobs, Procurement Jobs, KTDA Jobs
SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER (IMPORTS) – ONE (1) POSITION
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling supply chain activities including receiving and issuing of overseas procured goods.
- Ensuring that stores items are issued and stock replenished at the right time;
- Ensuring movement of products from suppliers to retail outlets.
- Taking inventory and analysing all documentation such as invoices, bills and other supply documents.
- Preparing shipping documentation as may be required.
- Participating in stocktaking as per approved policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with supply chain activities standards and regulations.
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with customers, suppliers and supply chain staff.
- Verifying the invoices and submitting them for approval.
- Keeping records on supplies and orders for overseas supplies. Updating inventory and reports for overseas supplies.
- Ensuring sound management of inventory levels for overseas supplies.
- Processing contracts and ensuring that supplies contracts are acceptable
- Processing logistics requests from programs and ensuring all necessary follow-up action is completed.
- Monitoring and summarizing all expenditures and providing activity reports to the logistics coordinator.
- Receiving of overseas purchased items.
- Liaising with customers to schedule, coordinate and ensure receipt of goods.
- Assisting with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
• A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics or related qualifications.
• Professional certification in Supply Chain Management/ Diploma in Purchasing and supplies/Logistics Management.
• A member of KISM/CIPS/CSPS.
• Minimum of four (4) year experience in supply chain management or Logistics management.
• Strong track record in delivering excellent customer service.
• Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice.
• Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams.
• Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
• Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge.
• Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals.
How to Apply
Apply online here [ https://www.ktdateas.com/recruitment ] on or before 1st November 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.