Supervisor – Supply Chain Management Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Procurement Jobs, KRA Jobs
The interpretation and administration of regulations and guidelines pertaining to procurement: review of specifications and interaction with stakeholders so as to ensure value for money through the timely procurement of goods and services or effective management of contracts and vendors.
- Understand current government procurement policy requirements and demonstrate ability to apply them in the work they carry out.
- Aware of organizational policies, procedures and systems and have experience of following them.
- Develops project plans and identify project risks and mitigating actions.
- Run workshops with key business stakeholders (voice of the customer) in order to develop a clear understanding of the requirement.
- Conducts pre-procurement market engagement to ensure that the requirement is clear and attractive to a diverse range of suppliers.
- Preparation of the bidding documents.
- Have practical experience of or participating in conducting negotiations.
- Aware of types of contractual risk and is able to identify risks and raise them with senior colleagues.
- Liaises with suppliers regarding contract performance metrics, management information and any risk management as part of an agreed measurement approach.
- Coordinate Disposal activities
- Familiar with how to obtain data on past patterns of spend. Identifies those parts of the organisation that have or are likely to have needs in the particular area in question
- Degree in Procurement and Supplies or business related degree
- Graduate Diploma in Supplies Management/CIPS
- Registered with KISM
- Experience in working with sourcing and vendor management software
- 3 years’ years experience in a similar position in a service organisation
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Good Knowledge of Market Conditions and Sources of supply
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good team player with high integrity.
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply