Senior Support Staff Jobs, Jobs for Form Four Leavers, Ministry of Defence Jobs
Job Group ‘D’
One hundred and Forty Two (142) Posts
Basic Salary: Kshs. 14,610 – 16,250 p.m.
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 3,000
Leave Allowance: Kshs. 4,000 (Once yearly)
Terms of Service: Temporary terms of service.
- The Support Staff Function will entail undertaking cleaning duties in the area of deployment;
- Performing messengerial duties;
- Preparing tea and washing utensils;
- Undertaking any other related duties.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D or its equivalent qualification; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the Cabinet Secretary’s office-
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 – 00100,
Or hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 9th July, 2019.