Support Staff Job at Ministry of Labour
Applications are invited from suitably qualified serving officers in the Public Service for the advertised vacant positions shown here below.
Kshs.13,280 – Kshs.14,150 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable or Local Agreement
Roles for the Support Staff Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Be a serving officer in the Public Service;
- Have a Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE);
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE); or
- Have a leaving certificate
Support Staff Job Responsibilities
- This is the entry grade into the Support Staff cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level are general office cleanliness, receiving and dispatching letters, general office messenger.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016). The form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or Ministry’s website www.labour.go.ke
- Candidates should NOT attach copies of academic, professional documents or transcripts. All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled in the form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic, Professional Certificates and Transcripts during interviews.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Completed application forms should reach the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, P.O. Box 40326-00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Building, Block ‘A’, Eastern Wing, 5th Floor Registry, on or before 22nd October 2018.