Systems Administrator Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Software Development Jobs, Covenant Executives Jobs
Our Client in real estate is currently hiring for the above mentioned position.
The primary purpose of this role is to maintain a stable and working IT Systems in the organisation. This includes the design, development, installation, configuration, monitoring, securing and maintenance of all required software including Operating Systems, databases, business applications and mobile applications among others. The holder is also responsible for training and supporting users.
- Implement, configure, administer and support of IT applications.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining of written company Policies and Procedures as required.
- Gather, analyse, document and prioritise technology business requirements
- Develop, alone or in teams, software applications for the business
- Continuously monitor all running business softwares to identify, correct, all security vulnerabilities, bugs, breaches and other non-optimal occurrences.
- Ensure that new software integration into our systems meets functional requirements and system compliance.
- Build custom reports and dashboards to support management decision making.
- Implement IT Helpdesk system and devices remedial measures to reduce recurrence of issues through training of users, among other measures.
- Ensure there is adequate and verified backups of all company data, softwares and licenses.
- Ensure that all company data and softwares comply with all legal and business policy requirements.
- Respond to and resolve support requests from software users in 24/7 basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or in equivalent field.
- Database management: Certification in modern database systems and techniques e.g MySQL & MS SQL
- System Administration: Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) or equivalent certifications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in system administration and/or software development.
- Experience on both windows.
- Experience in training and supporting end users.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and current or Last gross pay salary. (Systems Administrator Post-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days. Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.