Assistant Systems Administrator Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Kaimosi Friends University College Jobs
- University degree in computer science, information technology or a closely related field,
- At least 3 years of experience with LAN and WAN operations and administration,
- Must have served as Systems Administrator in similar or comparable environment,
- Expert skills in Linux and Windows 2003 administration, and Active Directory,
- Familiarity with best practices in network design and operations,
- Professional certifications like Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification will be added advantage
How to Apply
The applicants should submit Five (5) copies of their CV, academic certificates and testimonials and National ID Card. A running soft-copy of the application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and Hard copies of the applications should be addressed to:
Finance & Development
Kaimosi Friends University College
P.O BOX 385-50309
So as to reach not later than Wednesday, 17th July, 2019. Any canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kaimosi Friends University College is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Requirements, Mode of Application and all other relevant information.