Secretary Of the County Service Board Job at the County Government of Taita Taveta (1 Post)
For appointments to this position the candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya ( A Master’s degree will be added advantage)
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity
- Have knowledge and a working experience of not less than five years
- Be a professional who demonstrates absence of breach of the relevant professional code of conduct
- Not be a public or state officer
- Understand the diversity within the County
- Be capable to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Be visionary and a strategic thinker
- Be committed to be part of a team that will enable the County Government achieve her vision
- Be a certified Public Secretary of good professional standing
How To Apply
Applicants should apply for the job and attach their curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and national identity card. Each applicant should clearly state on the envelope the position they are applying for and address their application to:
The Interim County Secretary
County Government of Taita Taveta
P.O. Box 1066-80304
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Office of the Governor is an equal opportunity employer, values inclusion and seeks to have a diverse work force.
Application Deadline is 11th Jan 2019.