Technical Business Development Manager Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is Kenya’s number one energy savings solutions company. As such they provide high quality LED lighting, Energy Management, Solar Energy, and Building Automation solutions. They engage in energy-efficient lighting for new buildings as well as upgrades for retrofit cases.
They are looking forward to employing a vibrant Technical Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement.
- Must be someone who has sold electrical, solar, and lighting equipment.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in technical sales
- managed a technical team for a period of 1-2 years.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com quoting the job title, “Technical Business Development Manager ” on the subject line.