Technical Commercial Manager Job at Reeds Africa
Our client an industry leader in the Commercial Kitchen and Laundry Equipment in East Africa is looking to hire a Technical commercial manager.
The primary task for this position is to increase business opportunities for the organization by developing and executing Sales strategies that will enhance customer acquisition & retention, product development & delivery and support the smooth running of the organization
Technical Commercial Manager Job Responsibilities
- Strategy implementation to achieve service excellence during installation and after sales.
- Create a strong team of technicians who are sound technically, motivated through regular trainings and understand service delivery levels.
- Create and offer to customers of Bronze, Silver and Gold service contracts with different terms of operations.
- Ensure good interaction with our suppliers to ensure that we are up to date with knowledge and tools.
- Achieve sufficient revenue out of the opportunities available in servicing our installations by sale of spares.
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure that our Services excellence add value to Sales process and brings huge goodwill.
- Management of operational tools and controlling and maintaining of spare parts stocks.
- Managing Repair and maintenance of machinery, equipment and appliances both for Sheffield and Customer either at site or in the Workshop. This may include preparing quotations, sourcing, modifications etc.
- Preparing Annual Maintenance Contracts and Free Maintenance Contracts Proposals.
- Planning and scheduling for execution to ensure timely deliveries and customer satisfaction.
- Documenting reports and maintaining daily, weekly and Monthly reports
Qualifications for the Technical Commercial Manager Job
- Should have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidate should have at least 10 Years working experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communicator and can work under pressure.
- Possess good customer service skills.
- Should be dynamic with good problem-solving skills.
- Should demonstrate strong leadership and ability to couch and motivate teams.
- Good interpersonal skill
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 5th October 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted