Technical Manager Jobs, Civil Engineering Jobs, Waste Water Engineering Jobs, BUWASCO Jobs
Responsible for Technical/and or Engineering function of the Company to ensure that the core business is run in a professional way to attain highest standards of operational efficiency and adherence to best practice and other engineering standards.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Supervise Technical Department/function staff. Ensuring compliance with established standards of planning, design, construction and operation and maintenance of water and waste water service facilities. Ensuring achievement of Key Performance Indicators in line with sector benchmarks
- Ensuring all technical operations projects are carried out in accordance with approved budgets. Responsible for development of frame work for department, management and maintenance of a water distribution and sewer systems in the company’s area of operation.
- Ensure all materials used in operation meet required safety and quality standards not to compromise staff, customer or public health and safety. Performing related work as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering Water/ Waste Water Engineering or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Registered Engineer or eligible for registration with the relevant professional body and member in good standing
- At least 7 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in Managerial or supervisory position.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for and addressed to:
P.O. Box 392 – 50400.
Candidates are additionally advised to send their application in soft copy to email@example.com
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of National Identity card
- Candidates Must obtain and present clearance certificate from HELB, DCI KRA, CRB and EACC
The application with certified copies of academic and professional certificates, curriculum vitae and other testimonials should reach the company offices located at the Department of Water, Irrigation, Environment and Natural Resources Yard, BUSIA, BUWASCO office Building on or before 5th July 2019 by 4:30pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing is prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.