Technical Operating Officer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, PCEA Jobs
KIRK TV is a faith-based television station established to enrich the viewers holistically by addressing personal, family, faith, health, environment, youth as well as national issues. The station will be based on Biblical foundations with the close partnership of stakeholders.
The station’s main aim is to impact society by entrenching values as well as advocate for environmental and national issues. The approach will be based on solid Biblical foundation and Christian values where the nature of the programming will be authentic, relevant, interdenominational and will also have international/universal appeal.
Main Purpose Of The Job
Facilitate the production, transmission and broadcasting process through the provision and operating of equipment needed for the channel output. Monitor all incoming and outgoing signals.
- Maintain logs of production activities
- Operate control consoles for sound, lighting or video
- Monitor strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.
- Monitor broadcasting operations to ensure proper functioning.
- Man the MCR and monitor transmission of outgoing and incoming signals
- Report equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made, and make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Operate and maintaining specialist equipment for video production, broadcast, satellite transmission and interactive media
- Operating broadcast equipment
- Setting up and operating equipment and transmission links during broadcasts
- Frame camera shots for live studio or field productions as directed”
- Utilize equipment and technology to enhance ENG production”
- Follow shoot schedules and call sheets”
- Take initiative and modify procedures and processes as needed to ensure project completion”
- Help with studio production setup and set preparation”
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Diploma in Broadcasting, Electrical, Computer studies or related field
- Knowledge of production, transmission and broadcasting systems
- Knowledge of broadcast scheduling techniques
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Skill directing/producing of live and recorded programs
- 3-5 years’ experience in broadcast, production and transmission related activities
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- Excellent computer skills
How To Apply
Qualified Candidates to apply by forwarding their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 14th October 2019
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or interviewing. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted