Technical Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nakuru, Brites Management Jobs
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: Nakuru
Salary Range: 200-260K Plus Commissions
- Visit farms and generate sales from new and existing clients
- Visiting and carrying out farm activities in order to achieve desired poultry/dairy performance
- Visiting top poultry/dairy farms as prospects, getting business leads and converting them to customers within the laid down sales process.
- Recruit, manage and improve performance of poultry/dairy farms in the allocated region.
- Following the agreed technical sales process to improve performance activities for each poultry farm category
- Providing support and training to all poultry farmers as agreed with the NSM
- Implementing correct poultry farming practices in order to achieve the expected chicken productivity in all farms
- Putting up and issuing poultry marketing collateral in the farms as agreed with NSM
- Participating in agricultural shows and farmer field days to promote poultry products and as directed by the NSM
- Manages complaints regarding poultry/dairy products in line with company procedures
- Conduct product trials, gather learning, and promote findings as directed by the NSM
- Provides information and guidance to farmers about new poultry/dairy products
- Gathers information from farmers regarding product performance and gives formal feedback to the company for improvement
- Credentials: Diploma in Animal Nutrition, Animal Production, Degree in Veterinary science is added advantage
- Knowledge: Product knowledge, poultry knowledge, Territory knowledge, Competitors knowledge.
- Skills: Technical skills, negotiation skills, commercial skills, questioning & listening skills, & planning skills.
- Behaviors: Organized, integrity, work with minimum supervision.
- Ability: To work at flexible hours and frequents travels in rural areas of Rift Valley
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs highlighting their skills, knowledge and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be considered.