Technician Jobs, Technical Jobs, PGL Jobs
This position is responsible for vehicle speed governor fittings, troubleshooting speed governor issues, installation of car alarms and tracking devices and all other mechanical related duties.
- Installation of speed governors, car tracking, car alarms and all other PGL gadgets.
- Follow work instructions as assigned by supervisor
- Trouble shoot speed governor problems and remove print outs
- Examine and assess vehicle, perform standard checklist testing, compile and document repair cost estimates, and secure customers’ approval to perform repairs.
- Write a comprehensive report on all fitting & reinstallations done detailing the make type and client.
- Ensure that the customer test drives the vehicle to confirm if fitting have been done correctly.
- Perform a broad range of mechanical tasks from minor tune-ups, brake replacements, etc. to overhaul of major components, i.e., engines, manual transmissions, rear-ends, brake systems, electrical systems, etc.
- Customer service by ensuring all clients are served with dignity and respect
- Any other duty assigned by the managing director from time to time
- Diploma in automotive engineering from a reputable institution.
- Ability to read and write in order to read work orders and complete reports
- Two years’ experience in related field
- Ability to repair a variety of automotive components
- Ability to maintain a preventive maintenance program on all vehicles
- Willingness to work independently
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject –Technician) to email@example.com before 25th October, 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the required qualifications.
Expected Salary: Negotiable