- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in the relevant area
- A Higher National Diploma in relevant area with three (3) years working experience
- Diploma in relevant area with nine (9) years working experience, three (3) of which must be at the level of Technician Scale VII or its equivalent.
- In addition, they must be a member of a recognized professional body with a current practicing license and ICT Competent.
- Assist and support teaching staff in supervising students during practical exercises and manning the laboratories
Terms of Service
Appointment to the positions will be on contract terms or permanent and pensionable terms subject to successful completion of probation. Benefits include: a contributory pension scheme or payment of gratuity for those on contract terms, medical scheme, generous housing allowance and paid leave among others.
How to apply
Applicants should send one complete (1) hard copy of their full application (which should include a signed cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, academic certificates and testimonials) to the undersigned clearly indicating the advert reference number of the position of interest on the subject line send in a sealed envelope.
In addition they should scan the entire application document and save it on a ONE running PDF document and send to email@example.com as ONE ATTACHMENT ONLY so as to us reach us not later than Friday 22nd March, 2019.
- MMUST does not levy any fees in the process of recruitment & Selection of applicants.
- All applicants should ensure compliance with the provisions of chapter six of the laws of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 190-50100
MMUST is an Equal Opportunity Employer