Our client, an IT Solutions Provider in Africa is urgently seeking to fill the position of Telemarketing and Admin to join their dedicated team.
20% of the roles will be administration work while 80% of the roles will be Tele- Marketing and prospecting.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts and describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and enter leads into the CRM.
- Strictly make use of the CRM.
- Submit regular and daily activity report.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals and/or industry.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements or any other means.
- Call or write emails to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations/demo.
- Filing, banking, printing, copying, binding and other administrative work assigned.
- Attending initial meetings with prospects.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Preferably Female.
- Good looking and presentable.
- Proficient in English.
- Good networking and communication skills.
- Good use of Social Media for the benefit of work.
- Working in a team.
- Diploma or Graduate in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Software Industry.
- Any other certificate in the relevant field.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com. clearly indicate ‘Telemarketing and Admin’ on the subject of the email by 15th February 2019.