Telesales Associate Job at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Telesales Associate position for one of our clients.
Salary: 40,000 plus commissions
The firm is looking for enthusiastic Corporate Telesales Associates to help grow the sales of its Facilities Management training courses in the region. Based in Nairobi, this position is ideal for an ambitious, bright professional and a dynamic individual who has the passion to succeed and wants to grow quickly in sales, marketing or in a management career in the near future.
The Telesales Associate will work in a modern office with a highly professional work culture where they will be empowered, learn from a forward-looking company and thrive to be the best they can.
The Telesales Associate will play a critical role in the firm’s Facilities Management training delivery reach in the region and will be specifically responsible to:
Telesales Associate Job Responsibilities
- Generate qualified leads from cold calling and enter contact information in the database
- Send training course information to potential and existing clients
- Spend almost 80% of their work day on the telephone communicating with potential client from wide ranging companies in various sectors to discuss the firm’s training courses and the value it would add to the client and their company
- Use their sales and communication skills to meet their target of training sales
- Provide all administrative support for the scheduled training event
Qualifications for the Telesales Associate Job
- At least two years of full-time work experience selling over the telephone training courses, education programs or events is absolutely essential
- Clear and concise communicator in English, both verbally and written, is
- Highly motivated attitude to achieving telesales targets with a proven track record
- Natural ability to engage easily and build rapport quickly over the telephone
- Proven ability to persuade, negotiate & inspire confidence in customers over the telephone
- Ability to work under stress, handle rejections and remain positive
- Work history of being dependable, reliable and going the extra mile to achieve targets
- Relevant education with formal training in telemarketing, sales and telephone etiquette
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 17th September 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Telesales Associate”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.