Telesales Internships, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Sales Jobs, Internships In Kenya
The main purpose of the job is marketing of company services by making regular phone calls and emails to prospective clients to source for business and meet clients for pitching where necessary.
Ideal candidates must have extroverted personality, outgoing and willing to work on targets.
- Making calls to clients and prospecting for business
- Aggressively creating and pursuing new leads to ensure weekly and monthly individual targets are met
- Managing client inquiries.
- Managing client relationships to ensure repeat business
- Managing sales pipeline and updating the Telesales team leader on progress
- Compiling weekly report on business closures and target/actual reports
- Following up with clients on pending payments
- Managing and updating clients’ database
- Supporting the office team on other administrative duties as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/diploma is sales and marketing or related
- Candidates with HR degree/diploma will have an advantage
- Experience pitching and doing presentations to corporate clients
- Proven background working with and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable with excellent presentation skills.
- Good work attitude and willing to learn
- Extroverted and outgoing personality
- Good negotiator
- Able to work flexibly where there is a need to work odd hours
- Good time manager.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title, “ TELESALES Intern ” on the subject line. Please note its a 3 month internship with a possibility of extension based on performance.