Telesales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of liquid Detergents & Personal Care Products. They seek to hire an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for the company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
Title: Telesales Representative – Manufacturing
Industry: Manufacturing of Liquid Detergents
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Has the ability to deal with CRM system.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in the telesales of detergents or at least in fast moving consumer goods-FMCG
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (especially CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
How to Apply