Sales Enablement Manager Job at Telkom Kenya
Reporting to: Director of Sales
We are seeking an individual who is dynamic by nature and passionate with a track record of delivering results to join our Enterprise Team. This role is responsible for designing initiatives, enforce plans and measure channel sales effectiveness. In addition, the job holder will be required to develop recommendations and create solutions to complex, ambiguous and highly visible channel sales issues, with the goal of driving significant business growth.
Sales Enablement Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coach and mentor the sales team to grow into successful team members.
- Support the development and implementation of sales methodology to increase acquisitions and retention.
- Build compelling and crisp communication geared towards driving improved sales productivity.
- Review sales delivery effectiveness and identify training needs.
- Maintain up – to – date benchmarks and comparative analysis of sales culture and sales performance.
- Measure, analyse and enhance the performance of revenue generation activities connected with sales effectiveness.
- Create written content to educate sales team and ensure regular review of the same.
- Build out a calendar of formal and informal sessions covering new hire sales training, product launches, demo skills training, ongoing skill development, sales boot-camps, internal process updates etc.
Qualifications for the Sales Enablement Manager Job
- Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing or Business Administration/ Management
- 3-5 years in Sales Enablement, Coaching, Training, Change Management, Project Management
- MBA or CIM qualifications will be an added advantage
- Commercial orientation and business acumen
- Strategic orientation
- Strong Leadership, Internal & External Stakeholder Management Skills
- Track record in developing self and others
- Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Process discipline and quality orientation
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Efficient and results oriented
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills
- Networking skills to form collaborative partnerships
How to Apply
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by 26th July 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.