Temporary Stores Assistant Job at PATH
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting for a temporary Stores Assistant who will be responsible for receiving, storing and issuing equipment, material, or other goods for the Afya Ziwani project in close liaison with the Stores Clerk. He/she will be responsible for proper documentation and filling of all Receipts and issuance of goods to and from the store.
Responsibilities for the Temporary Stores Assistant Job
- Receive supplies delivered from vendors and elsewhere.
- Count, sort or weigh incoming items to verify that all items on the delivery note, packing list or invoices have been received.
- Examine all items received to verify that they are in good condition and conform to the specifications contained in the requisition/order form or approved sample where applicable.
- Determine efficient and appropriate methods of storing supplies.
- Brand/Mark identifying codes on items received where applicable.
- Issue stock to authorized project staff or partners, keeping accurate records of all materials issued.
- Compile reports on inventory counts, stock records, spoilage or damage to stock etc., as required by the Project Management.
- Ensure up to date and accurate manual and computerized stores records, proper stock reconciliations.
- Maintain all stock records and take part in regular stock taking as shall be required by the Project Management.
- Ensure the cleanliness, security and good order of the stores.
- Ensure a proper filling system is in place for ease of retrieval and reference of documents.
Temporary Stores Assistant Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role preferably in an NGO set up
- Minimum of a Diploma in Stores Management or related field
- Good computer skills
- Ability to Multi task
How to Apply