Retail Territory Supervisor Job at NFT Consult
Our client is an integrated downstream Oil Marketing Company in East & Central Africa with business operations spanning from terminal operations to retail networks and lubrication services.
Our client is seeking to recruit qualified, experienced and competent professionals to fill the vacant position of Retail Territory Supervisor. The purpose of this position is to drive sales in the Retail Segment with a view of growing sales volumes and margins within the Sales & Marketing Department
Retail Territory Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop profitable sales within the allotted territory in accordance with pre-determined marketing policies in the Fuel, LPG and Lubricants sections.
- Ensure overall efficient territory management by promptly attending to all correspondence, queries and reports. Plan work load to achieve maximum efficiency. Preparation of territory’s marketing objectives for inclusion in company’s objectives and analyzing sales records.
- Organize customer service trainings, prompt handling of queries and complaints, conduct regular dealer or customer meetings.
- Identify the gaps in dealer competencies and delivery of customer commitment; coach, support and advice dealers with the aid of appropriate tools.
- Ensure beneficial dealer changes by; locating, interviewing and recommending prospective candidates, coordinating dealer agreements applications and supervising actual changeover.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of the company operated stations’ staff to promote the company brand image and provide quality services at the station.
- Control overall Retail accounts position in accordance with the plan for the area. Enforce trading terms and debt collection for all accounts within the region, coordinate with operations on supplies, accounts reconciliations and analysis of statements of accounts.
- Carry out continual market intelligence, competitor activities’ analysis and regular price surveys to ensure pricing optimization
- Business Development- Review new business activities and opportunities by identifying possible sites for takeover, new LPG and lubricants customers
- Protect company’s interest by ensuring that all HSE standards and procedural compliance are adhered to and stakeholder relationships are managed pro-actively and professionally.
Qualifications for the Retail Territory Supervisor Job
- University Degree in a Business related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in territory supervision/ management.
How to Apply