Chief Security Officer Job at Tharaka Nithi County
JOB GROUP ‘M’
- In Charge of Civilian Security Services in the County
- Carry out supervision of in-house and contracted security services
- Liaise with external security agencies for preventive action and
- Assist in investigations and prosecutions:
- Be in possession of at KCSE C plain
- Minimum Diploma in Security Management
- Be between 30-40 years of age
- Must have served for at least 5 years in the rank of Corporal and above in uniformed service,
- Clean certificate of discharge and valid certificate of good conduct.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates , testimonials and recommendations should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the position and department applied for, and addressed to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
THARAKA NITHI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 10 – 60406 , KATHWANA.
OR emailed to email@example.com
The application may also be hand delivered to the county headquarters at Kathwana during working hours.