Theater Nurse Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Medical Jobs, Homa-Bay County
Job Group J
- Assessing, planning, and implementing nursing interventions and outcomes in the relevant department.
- Providing appropriate comprehensive specialized health care in the relevant department.
- Maintaining and managing medical records.
- Participating in research and mentorship in nursing.
- Collaborating in multi-disciplinary management of patients.
- Providing leadership and managerial roles at this level.
- Higher National Diploma in critical care nursing.
- Diploma in Registered nursing.
- Registration certificate from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya .
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Any other medical approved short courses shall be added advantage
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should submit dully filled ‘Application for Employment Form’ in an envelope clearly indicating the position applied for, to the Homabay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa-Bay Town or through Post Office using below address:
The Board Secretary/CEO,
Homa-Bay County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 95 – 40300,
All applications must be received on or before 5th April, 2019 at 4 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through the Newspapers and will be required to produce their original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials and Clearances from KRA,CRB, EACC, HELB and CID at the time of the interview