Job Group J
- Prepare and provide the senior management with team reports, statistics, forecasts and any other information.
- Analyse tourism programs and other indicators and generate input to the higher decision-making group.
- Provide management support whenever called upon be senior tourism officers.
- Promotion of domestic tourism.
- Support the section in identifying potential projects and tourism activities in line with mission and objectives of the departmental sector.
- Collection and effective interpretation of data.
- Assess strategies and techniques for product development and marketing.
- Monitor and assess tourism activities and services to enhance continuous improvement and adherence to sound principles and practices of sustainable tourism.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or its equivalent;
- Strategic thinking, analysis and decision making abilities.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Be a good team player with exemplary leadership qualities, interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills;
- Certificate in Computer;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity
- 1 year working experience in a relevant field
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download the respective job application forms from the county’s official website using this link vihiga.go.ke/career.html
Fill and submit one hard copy for the best vacancy of interest in a sealed envelope to the office of the Secretary/CEO of the County Public Service Board. Remember to indicate the position applied on top of the envelope and drop it in the Governor’s Building, Ground Floor Room 03.
Deadline for the applications is 31st January,2019 by 5.00pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300,
County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing, giving or accepting bribes will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Only shortlisted
Candidates will be notified.