Tours Consultant Internships, Tours & Travel Jobs, Tourism Management Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Touchdown Safaris & Excursions Jobs
We are looking for a Travel Consultant Intern with great enthusiasm for traveling. You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
Reporting to: Director,
- Develop custom made travel packages upon client’s request.
- Respond to customers queries, supply information and advice clients on appropriate travel destination
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Carry out analysis of the competition and current market trends.
- Achieving sales target by lead follow ups, and up selling to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Management.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in tours and travel industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Tour Consultant intern” on the subject line. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20th MAY 2019