Our client is one of the biggest FMCG organizations with operations in East and Central Africa. They seek to recruit an experienced CCTV and vehicle tracking officer who will be an integral part of the security team in Nairobi Region.
Reporting to: The Chief Security Manager
Salary: Ksh 45k – 60k
- Ensuring the CCTV , vehicle tracking systems are in good working conditions and reporting any aspect of malfunction to the service providers for timely repair
- Ensure timely and live monitoring of the CCTV and vehicle tracking systems and detect and capture any physical operational violations immediately for action
- Communicate to the drivers in cases of over speeding and logging the information in a register to enable management identify repeat violators
- To check and report any route deviations and unwarranted stop overs done by our delivery vehicles in the country for action.
- Ensure safe storage of incidents in a flash disk or CD that may be required after the automatic overwrite period
- Ensure the equipment is kept clean
- Ensure of efficient systems linkage to central command Base of the other depots all the time.
- Must demonstrate high degree of investigation skills on general and the systems detected incidents and timely report submission
- Gathering of intelligence reports and acting on them for the purposes of detection and prevention
- Ensure a constant drive on the pro-active rather than re-active security systems result orientation in the company
- Ensure monitoring of all delivery vehicles until all embark at the depots.
- Minimum of C- form four level of education
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the general security and systems field from a busy firm.
- Experience in running a CCTV and vehicle tracking control room.
- Possession of a certificate/Diploma in security management from a recognized institution
- Applicants with experience managing vehicle tracking system with a large fleet stands at an advantage.
- Must have a valid police clearance certificate
- Must demonstrate a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Must be a result oriented person
- Must have good cognitive and analytical skills
- Must demonstrate good communication skills.
How to Apply
Experienced candidates that meets the set requirements are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “CCTV & VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEMS OFFICER” on the email subject line. Applications should reach us not later that 25th January, 2019. The position will automatically close once suitable candidate is found. Qualified early applicants stands the best chance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.