Trade Marketing Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Reeds Africa Consult Jobs
Our client a leading footwear manufacturer in East Africa is looking to hire a Trade Marketing Manager.
The primary role is to achieve territory sales targets by delivering growth, profitability and cash flow targets to meet business objectives.
- Ensuring achievement of secondary sales targets through distributors, monitoring and reporting to achieve respective territory objectives
- Implement productive Go to Market, ensuring accurate & timely pricing, trade sales support, productive calls and coverage, monitoring both primary and secondary sales.
- Devising minimum stock holding levels and implementation at depot / distributor levels, implementation of FIFO method
- Implement departmental strategy and policies, processes and procedures to achieve the company’s division objectives.
- Ensure the company brands portfolio maximization by ensuring each customer stocks and sell up to 80% of our brands
- Developing customer relationships through frequent interaction, value addition and service
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Achieving on time error free and in-full order fulfillment and liquidate slow moving and dead stocks.
- Talent management, including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training distributor teams
- Quality management at distributor and trade levels and customer Service Excellence by ensuring product quality issues at distributor /customer are reported and acted upon
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher diploma in Sales and marketing.
- At least 5 years’ experience and 2-3 years of experience one should have worked in the Footwear Industry.
- Experience working with corporate and institutions is highly recommended.
- He/she should have relationship Management, interpersonal and Decision-Making Skills
How To Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 10th July 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted