Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is among the leading Tours and Travel Company in Kenya providing International, Regional and Local travel services and has been in operations for over 20 years, having gained extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of Travel/Tours and have evolved into a high value service company. They seek to hire a Customer Care representative to join their team.
- Ability to make flight quotations in the prescribed standard formats and ticketing rules and with conditions clearly defined.
- Ability to Ensure the clients are clearly given all the options available as per their destination/routing and advise them on all alternatives and cheapest rates available even when they have requested a specific airline/routing especially when the counter offer is cost effective.
- Ability to go through all the queues all the time and advise client on the status and ensure the clients are communicated/briefed on time on any flight changes i.e. schedules and lateness etc. and confirm they have understood.
- Ability to advise client on all travel requirements needed (Timatic Information) and any other information relevant to the client.
- Ability to follow ticketing rules and regulations,
- Someone familiar with special requirements of each airline MEDA/UMNR/stretcher,
- Must have a IATA diploma
- Must have 2-4 years’ experience
- Have worked in a IATA established firm and with busy travel agency
- Utalii college graduates preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 15th December 2018. Please indicate your current salary and expected salary on your application. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited