Travel & Tours Consultant Internships, Jobs in Nairobi, Tours & Travel Jobs, Janta Kenya Jobs
Our Client in the Travel&Tours industry is urgently seeking to recruit to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Develop custom made travel packages upon client’s request.
- Respond to customers queries, supply information and advice clients on appropriate travel destination
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Carry out analysis of the competition and current market trends.
- Achieving sales target by lead follow ups, and up selling to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Management.
- Minimum of 6 Months experience in tours and travel industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
N/B: TEMPORARY POSITION FOR 4 MONTHS
If qualified kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Tour Consultant intern” on the subject line by 18TH February 2019.