Tutorial Fellow (Psychology) Job at University of Kabianga
University of Kabianga is located in Kabianga Division in Kericho West District. The University is situated in the Kabianga Complex, comprising of the then Kabianga Farmers Training Center, Kabianga High School and Primary School and the Kipsigis County Council Tea Farm.
- ACADEMIC & STUDENTS AFFAIRS DIVISION
- SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- a) DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, ADMINISTRATION, PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
Tutorial Fellow (Psychology) Job Requirements
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Master Degree in Educational Psychology from a recognized university with at least three (3) teaching/ research experience at a University or research organization.
- Registered for PhD in a recognized University in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 publications in refereed journals or four (4) publication points.
- Should demonstrate evidence of active research through research attendance and contribution in academic conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Ability to demonstrate potential for University teaching and research.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the posts indicated in the advert. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday 24th October, 2018. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.