BCS Territory Manager Job Kenya at Unilever Kenya
Work Level 1E
Based in Kenya
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Ensure ambitious target setting & monitor closely for performance
- Coach the Field Sales force for Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within his/her team
- Lead the Field Sales Force by showing the example
- Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at Point Of Sale to further build market share
- To prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set
- Together with the sales team, to identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur
- Build excellent relationships with the regional/local responsible manager of the concerned Customers
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- At least 2 to 3 years’ relevant field sales force experience.
- 2 years Brand Building experience is an advantage.
- 2 years of Trade Category Management is an advantage.
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.