Distribution Finance Lead Kenya Job at Unilever East Africa
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Provide finance support the distributor countries in the region
- Manage the financial activities between the company and distributors
- Manage the distributor contracts to ensure financial performance is delivered
- Build relationships with distributors to ensure the timely and accurate invoicing
- Respond to and resolve issues arising from the distributor relationship
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis as required by the business, including development of KPI’s
- Support and collaborate with other parts of the Finance
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Sound computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with SAP and the use of RF guns is required
- Strong time management skills
- Experience and with the ability to lead a team and work in a team.
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of receipt, stores, despatch, transportation and stock checking processes
- Knowledge and experience with OH & S procedures and TPM practices
- Experience of working within a warehouse is ideal
- Experience dealing with change
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.