Order to Cash & Purchase to Pay Accountant Job in Kenya Unilever Kenya
Work Level ID2
Based in Kenya
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Partnering Brand Management Investment and Overheads teams with P2P processes
- P2P Metrics – POT (Payment on time), POC (PO Compliance), FPY (First Pass Yield) – working with/ supporting OC with directive to improve metrics
- Approval of urgent/ manual payments
- Query Escalations from business on poor service/ issues after contacting AP helpdesk/ OC/ BCS Agent
- Resolve audit queries which IBM/ OC cannot resolve
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries within the BU
- Manage customer overdues across all customers
- Improve working capital through management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance
- Manage and mitigate bad debt and minimise bad debt provision
- Work with the shared service teams to ensure effective and aligned communication and deliverables are met
- Worked with shared service teams to ensure that accounts are reconciled correctly, customer statements issued in a timely manner
- Work with shared service and other internal functions to ensure that customer claims are placed in a timely manner and support the resolution of deductions on customer accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Raise manual accruals for CD trade terms
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- University Graduate / Qualified accountant (or similar experience)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting job
- Strong knowledge of key Finance processes in P2P and T&E area
- Demonstrated track record of excellent service delivery, fast reaction and crisis management
- Proficient in IT (Advanced Excel, Power point, Word and SAP
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.