PACIS Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in Kenya in October 2004 and is an initiative of the Catholic Church, with a vision to be the icon of reliability and trustworthiness.
In order to serve our growing client base, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic and innovative unit manages for our Thika, Mombasa, Eldoret and Kisumu branches.
Purpose of The Job:
The jobholder is responsible for developing and providing effective leadership for aggressive sales and business growth and management of direct sales force.
- Drive continuous growth in the sales production to meet and surpass the set budgets.
- To successfully set up in house agency force, recruit, train, motivate and provide effective field support to the in-house agents to ensure retention of a productive sales force and attainment of set targets.
- Operationalize the marketing and customer service strategies within the agency.
- Identify, target and penetrate niche markets and create awareness of Pacis products within niche markets.
- Promote a positive image of the company through excellent service delivery.
- Play an active role in carrying out CSR activities within the branch networks
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures on underwriting especially credit policy and documentation.
- Ensure that Direct Sales Agents comply to all regulatory requirements before starting to transact business
- Ensure that Direct Sales Agents are well equipped with Pacis product knowledge and updated in a timely manner of any changes.
- Carry out frequent client visits for customer relationship management, marketing, major renewals and deal operational issues arising
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
- Sales & marketing Certification
- COP in insurance is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar role or in managing retail operations
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating the preferred location and telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com not later than 9th November 2018.