Upfield Foods-Administrative Assistant Job at Unilever
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
On the 2nd July 2018 Unilever completed the sale of the Spreads Business and it is now under the new ownership of KKR as “Upfield”, therefore any successful applicants will be employed by “Upfield Foods” not Unilever. For more details on Upfield, please click here.
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
The purpose of the General Administrative Assistant role is to provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the business.
Responsibilities for the Upfield Foods-Administrative Assistant Job
- Develop and Utilize strong business understanding to create new insight to influence business unit decisions.
- Contribute to the development of the HR strategy and translate business goals into operating plans.
- Deliver short-medium term talent plans which prioritise identifying, attracting and selecting people who can create competitive advantage.
- Lead and influence organizational change across all business units through designing, developing and leading implementation of short-medium term HR solutions.
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement OD plans.
- Design jobs and organization structures to deliver objectives in the short and long term; ensuring structural change increases productivity and effectiveness.
- Work with leaders to ensure people possess the skills, capabilities and experiences to fulfil business needs through continuous learning.
- Create a positive Employee Relations climate in the organization to drive employee motivation and performance.
- Build a performance culture which rewards critical skills, competencies and delivery.
- Manage complex service delivery issues in conjunction with service delivery leaders.
- Work closely and effectively with cross-border HRBP’s, HR Services and expertise teams to identify best practice and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Take Financial and Budgetary responsibility for HR to achieve savings in people costs through resource optimization and productivity improvements.
Upfield Foods-Administrative Assistant Job Qualification
- University Graduate
- Strong knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities
- Ideally a successful track record of working in markets & global roles
- Experience of embedding significant organization change
- Possess standard leadership behaviors: growth mind-set, consumer & customer focus, bias for action, accountability & responsibility.
Your Personal Power! :-
At Upfied we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
How to Apply