Valuer Jobs, Surveyor Jobs, Kericho County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Advert Number: KCPSB/ 2019/14
- Valuation for alienation of land for various users,
- Preparation of valuation rolls for rating purposes,
- Presiding over inquiries and awards for land acquisition with localized impact such as school sites, hospitals, roads etc,
- Collection and analysis of proper market data for valuation purposes.
- Have completed at least 3 years of service in the grade of Valuer III Job group ‘K’
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Land Economics from a recognized university,
- Be registered by the Institute of Surveyors of Kenya Valuation Chapter
- Have a broad knowledge of valuation Laws and Statutes; and
- Have shown ability and competence in Valuation work,
How to Apply