Van Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of liquid Detergents & Personal Care Products. They seek to hire an aggressive, self-driven and result oriented van sales representatives to do direct sales to institutions, wholesaler, mini-markets, shops, distributors, hospitals and restaurants.
The successful candidate will maximize the sales, distribution, and visibility of the company’s brands.
Title: Van sales Representative: Manufacturing
Industry: Manufacturing of Liquid Detergents
- Build distribution of all Company brands & SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) in all outlets He/she covers.
- Maximize the visibility of Company products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores.
- Uphold the coverage plan while achieving the target.
- Achieve his/her sales targets consistently despite obstacles.
- Implement perfectly and immediately all consumer and trade promotions launched in his/her section
- Maintain the integrity of all company assets primarily the vehicle driven, tab, ETR machine and other signage or POS materials given
- Strictly adhere to planograms and always adopt FIFO (First-In, First-Out) while merchandising them to minimize product quality issues.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash collection per company policy; then deposit with the company cashier on daily basis.
- Build goodwill with the trade and exert all effort to help the trade resell our products prior to their expiry date.
- Report all competitive activity in the trade immediately to his superiors.
- Maintain accurate and neat records, files and reports on his/her section and on his/her customers as well as have the ability to submit them to his/her manager on request.
- Adhere strictly to company pricing, offers, and discount strategies; always aiming to reduce investment levels in his/her section
- Be a master in persuasive selling and handling customer objections and endeavour always to respond to customer queries promptly
- Shall have full responsibility of the stocks on his/her van i.e. loading it with the required SKUs and quantity, replenishing it, and avoiding any out of stocks or stock shortages in it
- Submit all required reports in a timely manner, error free and accurate
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in the sales of detergents or at least in fast moving consumer goods-FMCG
- PC Skills.
- Valid Driver’s license a must- the duty may require one to drive a van
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Focused with priority setting skills
- Entrepreneurial with strong sense of initiative
- Strong Leadership skills
How to Apply