Videographer Jobs, Communication Jobs, Public Relations Jobs, Journalism Jobs, KMTC Jobs
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Ref. No. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 21/ 2019
Tenable: KMTC Headquarters, Nairobi
- Capturing and directing action in a variety events using camera, lighting and audio equipment;
- Manipulating videography parameters to obtain clear videos;
- Setting up equipment before and after events;
- Editing video and producing content for use in multiple platforms including digital and social media;
- Script writing to describe and interpret videos;
- Research to obtain facts to validate a story;
- Maintain/protect video, audio and editing equipment;
- Establish and maintain video database;
- Documenting and reviewing media activities;
- Performing other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Journalism; Mass Communication; Communication Studies; Public Relations or any other approved equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Be proficient in camera operation and have an eye for details.
- Proven video production and editing experience using major software.
- Evidence of portfolio showing diverse areas videographed and edited.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Ability to research, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity.
- Be computer literate.
In addition, applicants for all the above positions will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration (where applicable); Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
How to Apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Medical Training College
P O Box 30195-00100,
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 12th July 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.