Our client is looking to hire Virtual Assistants who will be tasked various administrative tasks as well as providing support to their clients.
- Support in public relations
- Install ‘Trello’ App, this is where job postings will be made.
- Help with organizing our clients’ inbox
- Basic web development services
- General phone support
- Managing clients’ calendar
- Creating and editing documents (Microsoft Office)
- Social media support
- Data mining and compilation
- Diploma in any IT or Business related field
- Computer knowledge is a must. Familiarity with social media platforms
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Virtual Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Friday 25th January 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.