Waiter Job at Trattoria Kenya
Reporting To: Resturant Manager
Department: Food And Beverage
The Waiter shall be responsible for overseeing proper set up of tables, food and beverages service to guests and providing good customer service.
Waiter Job Responsibilities
- Presenting menus and explaining menu items to guests;
- Taking orders, serving drinks for guests and refilling guests drink orders throughout the meal;
- Relaying guests’ orders to kitchen staff and delivering orders to guests;
- Preparing tables for meals, including setting up items such as linen, silverware and glassware;
- Receiving payment for the meals and drinks from the guests;
- Filling salt, pepper, sugar and napkin containers;
- Removing empty plates, used silverware and soiled napkins from tables;
- Coordinating with other waiters to provide team oriented service;
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Waiter Job
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Service and Sales or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- KCSE grade C – (Minus) or its equivalent; and
- Two (2) years experience in the same capacity especially in Restaurant.
- Good communication, customer care and interpersonal skills;
- Well organized, presentable, with patient attitude and with the ability to work under pressure;
- Be a good team player; and
- Be fluent in English.
How to Apply
Qualified persons to send CV only to: – email@example.com
Position open until 30th June 2018.