Gross Salary: 22-24K
Our Client is an indigenous Kenyan five-star restaurant chain that provides an engaging cultural experience for its customers. They seek to hire Waiters/ Waitress who will be tasked with ensuring quality top star service of food & beverage to customers in the Restaurant.
- Ensures quality top star service of food & beverage to all patrons in the Restaurant, Bars and Conferences
- Providing Professional service of food and drinks to guests and providing information on all the menu items and billing guests
- Prepare mise en place for use during service
- Arrange function halls for meetings and events and sets up the tables depending on the events
- Clean the restaurant equipment including chairs, tables, the counter and wall hanging
- Minimum Certificate in food and beverage service and sales from a recognized institution
- Minimum one-year work experience working as a bar lady/man or a waiter /ess
- Basic computer and numerical skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- Positive attitude and willing to work with team members
- Able to work under high pressure and minimal supervision
- Good presentation and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Pleasant personality
- Must be able to cross-sell and up-sell
- Ability to use PO
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Waiter/ Waitress) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th January 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.