Waiters & Waitresses Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Impala Club Jobs
Impala Club wishes to fill the positions of Waiters & Waitresses with the following description.
The ideal candidate will be a Kenyan citizen who has the following:
- Certificate in Food & Beverage sales and service or related training and above
- Over 3 years’ as a Waiter
- Knowledge in Technical Areas (experience);
- Prepare Mis-en-place before service starts.
- Welcoming Members and guests as they arrive and allocating them seats
- Taking orders for food and presenting to the kitchen for preparation.
- Setting tables and serving food & drinks.
- Dealing with billing payments.
- Making sure the tables are clean and tidy.
- Ensure personal grooming is up to standard
- Opening and closing duties done in a timely manner
- Ensuring cleanliness of the restaurant at all times
- Suggest and recommend menu to members/guests
- Report to work on time as per the shift allocated.
- Be aware and report any compliments and complaints to the relevant authorities.
- Being updated with the Club news such as new menu, events and share the same with the members.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Competencies & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Interest in food and drinks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- High standards of personal hygiene
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication and listening skills
- High sense of urgency
- Good interpersonal skills
- Coordination skills.
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: The job description is not the exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this challenging position, kindly and urgently apply via email to email@example.com
When applying, kindly remember to submit one file containing your Application Letter, and detailed CV
Kindly also indicate details of your current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3 referees, current and previous employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with your telephone contacts. Original Certificates and copies of the same will be presented by those invited for interviews.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further consideration
Deadline: 31st May 2019
- Please send one application to avoid disqualification.
- Only applications sent for this specific vacancy will be considered
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.