Ward Administrator – Chewani Ward Jobs, County Government Jobs, Tana River County Jobs
The Ward Administrator shall be responsible to the Galole Sub-County Administrator for the following:-
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative function in the Ward unit;
- Liaising with National Government staff at the Ward level;
- Developing policies and plans;
- Ensuring effective service delivery;
- Establishing, implementing and monitoring performance management systems;
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community;
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of Public Service;
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of services;
- Exercising any function and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board and any other relevant authority.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be in possession of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Have professional qualifications and technical knowledge in administration or management with a working experience of not less than five (5) years;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, the county development objectives and vision 2030;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya 2010; and
- Be in possession of computer proficiency certificate.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 8th July, 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution i.e. be in possession of valid clearance certificates from HELB, KRA, EACC, DCI (Certificate of Good Conduct) & Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Tana River County Public Service Board is a credible government institution and therefore all its recruitments are devoid of any payments. You are hereby advised not entertain fraudsters purporting to be employees of the Board promising to assist you have your appointment letter processed at a fee.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Women, the Marginalized and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.